To continue to use this service, or purchase our products, you must agree to these Terms and Conditions.
LEGAL AGE REQUIREMENT
You may only use this Site if you are over the legal drinking age in your country of residence. If you are not of legal drinking age, you must exit this Site immediately.
SpotsDrop.com.au is operated by John Brand and Erin-Marie O’Neill (trading as SpotsDrop) – ABN: 74 772 242 607. VCGLR Licence: 36139564
USE OF SITE AND CONTENT AND COPYRIGHT
You agree to use the Site and the Content in accordance with all applicable laws. You agree not to take any action that would compromise the security of the Site or render the Site inaccessible to others.
Access to certain areas of the Site may be restricted (“Restricted Areas”) to Spots Drop Clients to whom we have issued passwords or created online profiles for. You are not authorized to access any password-restricted areas unless you have received a password from Spots Drop.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
The Content on this Site is based on Spots Drop’s reasonable efforts to compile and produce the information at any given time. Any opinions, information and/or assertions reflect Spots Drop’s judgment at the time and are subject to change.
YOU AGREE THAT SPOTS DROP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES OR UNDER ANY THEORY OF LAW FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS FAILURE OR LOSS, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE CONTENT OR USER CONTENT, WHETHER OR NOT SPOTS DROP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE FURTHER THAT SPOTS DROP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU ARISING AS A RESULT OF RELIANCE UPON THE CONTENT, USER CONTENT OR THE SITE OR ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE CONTENT OR THE SITE OR INTERPRETATIONS THEREOF. IN JURISDICTIONS THAT DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SPOTSDROP’s LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND THE TERMS LIMITING SPOTS DROP’s LIABILITY IN THIS SECTION SHALL IN ANY CASE BE INTERPRETED TO LIMIT SPOTS DROP’S LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Spots Drop may provide links to third-party content and other web sites on the Site. We do not endorse, sponsor, or accept any responsibility for such material. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any linked sites.
To the extent you are using a mobile application operated by Spots Drop (a “Mobile Application”), the following additional terms and conditions apply:
You may: (i) use any third party component included in the Mobile Application (“Third Party Component”) only as an integral component of the Mobile Application; (ii) not use the Mobile Application or any Third Party Component for development, compilation, debugging and similar design-time purposes; (iii) not reverse-compile or decompile, analyze, reverse-engineer, reverse-assemble or disassemble, unlock or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or underlying algorithms of the Mobile Application or any Third Party Component or attempt to do any of the foregoing in relation to the object code of the Mobile Application or any Third Party Component; and (iv) not modify, adapt, translate or create any derivative works of the Mobile Application or any Third Party Component or merge the Mobile Application or any Third Party Component into any other software.
You may only use, copy, modify, or transfer the Mobile Application or any Third Party Component, or any copy, adaptation, transcription, or merged portion thereof, as expressly permitted herein.
Spots Drop and its licensors will have the exclusive ownership of all right, title, and interest in and to the Mobile Application and any Third Party Component licensed to you, including ownership of all the intellectual property rights and confidential information pertaining thereto, subject only to the express rights and privileges expressly granted to you herein.
Privacy & GDPR Compliance
We respect your privacy. The type of information and ways we collect and use the information you provide while on our website (“Site”) and during certain other interactions are listed below:
WHEN DOES SPOTS DROP COLLECT INFORMATION?
Spots Drop may collect certain information when an individual:
- Registers for use of this Site or uses the Site.
- Purchases certain products or services from us.
- Wishes to obtain more information about our products and services.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES SPOTS DROP COLLECT?
Spots Drop collects the following information:
- Personal contact information you may choose to provide while visiting or registering on our Site. This information may include your name, address, company name, job title, telephone number, email address, and the name and email of third parties you may provide to us.
- If you register to purchase a product or service or access other shared areas of the website, you may be asked to create a profile.
- We may also collect behavioral information about how you use the Site.
HOW DOES SPOTS DROP USE THE INFORMATION?
We use the information collected as follows:
- Spots Drop uses personal information you share with us to provide products or services that you request, answer your inquiries or communicate with you about your account or transactions with us, and send you information about features on the Site or changes to our policies. We may also disclose certain data to third parties that perform services on our behalf and have a need to access the data in connection with those services. Contractual agreements between us and such third parties provide that your information will be kept confidential and secure.
- Spots Drop may use your email address to send periodic promotional emails and special offers. We do not intend to spam. You may request to halt all email communications at any time.
- Spots Drop regularly analyzes data pertaining to visitor trends and their navigation on the Site and measure overall Site effectiveness.
- “Cookies” are text files placed in your computer’s browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive. “Web beacons” are small pieces of code placed on a web page. Both cookies and web beacons are used to monitor the behavior and collect data about the visitors viewing a web page.
- Aggregated (non-personally identifiable) user behavior data collected through cookies or web beacons may be shared with our other third-party service providers to either analyze or execute marketing programs.
- To the extent that we can reasonably know, no other third parties, beyond those identified above, have access to information captured or generated by this site. You agree to indemnify us against any claims, whether by individuals, groups, associations, or organisations from third party misuse where we cannot be resonably held accountable for mis or unintended use.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- You can contact Spots Drop if you believe your personal information is incorrect.
- You can unsubscribe from promotional emails you receive at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of the email or contacting us.
- There may be public areas of the Site that allow you to post or upload information. Any information you choose to upload or post can potentially be viewed by all users. We discourage you from uploading any personal information in these areas of the Site.
You can always contact Spots Drop at +613 59652124 or +613 407353379 should you have any questions or concerns. Changes to this policy may be posted from time to time. All versions will reflect a posting date. We encourage you to visit this page periodically for changes.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION THAT MAY BE OF INTEREST
We have implemented certain technical, administrative, and physical security measures that are designed to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, and modification as much as possible. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.